600 dollars to spend on a mask. What should I get?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaCollin:
Once again jumping to conclusions when you dont even know half the story. Thank you. We live in Canada. As long as it has something to do with your health (weve talked to insurance company) You can get it. Were not loaning this. We put money away for this. Whatever goes on in America obviously isnt that bad here in Canada.

I'd buy a new reg with the money. I'd tell the insurance company that scuba diving without one wouldn't be healthy. Breathing has a lot to do with health, in fact I'd say its more important than being able to see. Yeah, use some logic like that, I'm sure they'll buy it.

Let's keep this civil, shall we?

Just a reminder from one of your Friendly Neighbourhood Moderators.

I would think one of the full face masks would be the way to go if you dive up north. If you always do warm water dives then I would do the two mask thing, if that is allowed.

I assumed the $5000 was an account that your mom paid into but must spend HER money or you lose it. The advantage is it is tax free which is why you have to spend it on medical expenses. (that is just a guess, I don't know if this is the case with him or not, just know they do that here)

Michael Freeman:
I would think one of the full face masks would be the way to go if you dive up north. If you always do warm water dives then I would do the two mask thing, if that is allowed.

I assumed the $5000 was an account that your mom paid into but must spend HER money or you lose it. The advantage is it is tax free which is why you have to spend it on medical expenses. (that is just a guess, I don't know if this is the case with him or not, just know they do that here)

Thank you, that is exactly what it is. I would also like to thank you for helping me out with a decision, rather than insulting me. At least someone knows that theyre talking about.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom