7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugghhhhh - did you hear that thump... thats me falling off the wagon and not exercising

we have a cold snap all of the sudden and they predict 4mtr (12ft) swells for the weekend..... winter giving us one last kick

Must be national - our days are warm enough, but eeeyooow the nights and early mornings are cold again! And the seas are up here, too.

Walked about 35+ minutes with the doggies last night and one 10 minute brisk. I have sucked at maintaining my movement this past week so that's my new September goal - keep movement in my day no matter what real life brings. After all, that's the point of the whole exercise for me - have a lifestyle that allows me to be fit and happy and healthy!

Sure....I finally get back on the wagon it is too full and our fav Aussies fall off

Did some exercise and muscle training, but its still gaining in pound. :( I must be doing something wrong?

gaining pounds isn't always bad...muscle weighs more than fat...have you thought about changing your diet a little? speaking from experience, it works if you only make little changes that are easy to adopt into your life forever...i certainly am no pro, but have had som success...if you'd like some suggestions just holler, i'll be happy to help! :)

carido, light weights, a pilates class, some ab work...it was a long night at the gym last night :)

A 10 minute brisk walk + 40 minute hard walk + 15 minute harder walk.

Still not doing as much as I want to be doing, but will get there one day at a time!

Doing well on the eating front and also having a beer or two, some cracker snacks and a cookie here or there :)

Weight Training tonight...might feel it in the morning since I upped my weights :eek:)

And those beers you keep talking about sound awfully tempting...may have to grab a six pack to enjoy this weekend before I start all my business travel.

Hi Everybody :admingreet:

I hope everybody is having a great day, just did a good exercise and did one yesterday and I'm eating correctly so hopefully everybody is back on the wagon. :)

RoyN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom