7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there Campers! I'm back from my all too brief holiday and happy to be in the relative warmth after the icky cold.

Both the dog and I put on weight while I was away - she from being overfed and underwalked outside of her control and me from being overfed and underwalked from within my control! So now it's time to concentrate on dumping some kilos but more importantly getting my fitness level back up after not doing much but shivering for a few weeks!

My past few days have been light walking in small increments and started today off with a 20 minute walk. Hope to boost the activity level up now that I am a bit recovered from jetlag and have most of the work stuff on a low simmer!

Nope, I'm still alive and ticking. Did a 65 minute cardio today and thats about it. I gotta start getting back to filtering out my fat. :shakehead: but nonetheless I'm still alive and to lose fat another day. :)

I think I'm gonna try a cycle class today. Crossing my fingers for an empty bike. It's just a 30 minute class, so it shouldn't kill me too bad.

Hi All,

Well I've got a few days worth of info to post!

Going to start building my miles/kilometers up, as I've taken it upon myself to run the Madrid Marathon in April 2008.

19/12/07 (Wednesday):
Activity: Run - 10km
Time: 45:00mins FLAT - New PB!
Average Speed: 13.4km/hr
Peak speed: 24.1km/hr
Average Pace: 4:27mins per km
Peak pace: 3:18mins per km
Heart Rate: 168bpm Average / 176bpm Maximum
Calories Burned: 543kcals
Weight:147.4lbs

New Personal Bests!!
10km: 45:00mins FLAT - took 12secs of my PB
5km: 21:47mins!

18/12/07 (Tuesday):
Activity: Run - 4km
Time: 20:58mins.
Average Speed: 11.6km/hr
Peak speed: 12.9km/hr
Average Pace: 5:09mins per km
Peak pace: 4:42mins per km
Heart Rate: Not Recorded
Calories Burned: N/A
Weight:149lbs

17/12/07 (Monday):
Activity: Run - 10km
Time: 45:12mins.
Average Speed: 13.3km/hr
Peak speed: 16.8km/hr
Average Pace: 4:31mins per km
Peak pace: 3:51mins per km
Heart Rate: Not Recorded
Calories Burned: N/A
Weight:147.4lbs

New Personal Bests!!
10km: 45:12mins
5km: 22:00mins

I did one hour of Tae Bo today.

I am Seriously impressed. You guys must have a great routine 7 x 365. I was impressed by what I accomplished - not much

Monday 2.5 hours and snow shovelling - not really cardi but it needed to be done
Tuesday 1 hour of Yoga - it also neede to be done\
Wednesday - I slacked off (went to sleep right after supper and woke up to go to bed)
Thursday - Christmas Carrolling all evening - not cardio but cold is good for the soul
Friday - I restart Physio - Did I mention 2.5 hours of shovelling wet sloppy snow!!!:shakehead:

Sue

20/12/07 (Thursday):
Activity: Run/Rest Day - 1.8km
Time: 08:51
Average Speed: 12.5km/hr
Peak speed: 19.3km/hr
Average Pace: 4:48mins per km
Peak pace: 3:23mins per km
Heart Rate: 143bpm Average / 161bpm Maximum
Calories Burned: 80kcals
Weight:149.8lbs

Hellohello, I'm relatively new to the boards and I'm Hooked, a Wealth of information! getting a log-in name/account here should be part of day one BOW in-class instruction. (imo :))

Anyways, as you may have noticed I am not even a diver yet... no... ,but I Wanna be... and I know diving will be safer for me if I am in a shape Other than round. 8 months ago I started my "get in shape/Dive without Dying" program, I am just under 6'3" and weighed 403 lbs. at that time. I had gotten an Elliptical machine to use in home; I could barely do 2 minutes on it.
Today when I weighed in (weigh on Fridays) I was 315 lbs. And I had shifted categories! I am now simply "Obese" , having lost the "Morbidly" prefix by dropping below a BMI of 40. Also I am now able to meet the cardio-challenge with elliptical sessions lasting 45 min. on average. I plan on doing my OW class in March of '08 and feel I will be Ready for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom