Question $98.00 for Scubapro Hydros X ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One would think that of all the typos that could be made on a "Contact Us" page, the name of the city in which they are located would not be one of them. There is no Phoenix, California, and yeah, 1717 Harrison St. in San Francisco is a Best Buy.
Ironically enough, I have been to that very Best Buy in lovely "Phoenix," South of Market; and the only thing remotely scuba-related at that address, are the GoPro cameras and housings kept behind thick glass, as is most everything, nowadays, in San Francisco (including batteries and baby formula), where an outright riot and rampant vandalism had some protestors chanting "looting is reparations!" a short time ago.

Incidentally, the site is not far from China Basin (where the "new" ballpark is) but a good distance away from Chinatown.

There's an old saying about SF, "Seven by seven [miles], surrounded by reality."

The only legitimate source of scuba equipment in all of SF, as it turns out, is actually not that far off, less than two miles away on foot, from that Harrison address -- Al Giddings old shop, Bamboo Reef, on 4th . . .

Is this for real, or is it a scam to get your credit card info and run with it in the dark market?

View attachment 766432

If you want a real deal on a Hydro X, I have a used one for sale. This deal is for REAL from a Scubaboard Business Sponsor! FYI, it will be quite a bit more than $92 :wink:.

If you want a real deal on a Hydro X, I have a used one for sale. This deal is for REAL from a Scubaboard Business Sponsor! FYI, it will be quite a bit more than $92 :wink:.
Ok send me PM with pics and more info please

Is this for real, or is it a scam to get your credit card info and run with it in the dark market?

View attachment 766432

You can’t be serious - a BCD that sells for over $1,100 everywhere else that one can easily check online offered for $92 and you’re not sure if it’s a scam or not???

You can’t be serious - a BCD that sells for over $1,100 everywhere else that one can easily check online offered for $92 and you’re not sure if it’s a scam or not???
I am serious and I know is a scam. I’m putting it out there cynically for others to be aware . Dude , see the humor

Well I ordered all that stuff, and a few other bits and pieces, Visa and mastercard only, NO Paypal option

Well if I sell it to rmssetc I could've made some good money, maybe retire, hang on I already have sort of

I am serious and I know is a scam. I’m putting it out there cynically for others to be aware . Dude , see the humor
Got it - but I don’t really see the humor as it’s such a obvious/blatant price scam? It’s actually sad that there are so many a-holes like that out there looking to screw people over at every opportunity.

It’s actually sad that there are so many a-holes like that out there looking to screw people over at every opportunity.

What is REALLY sad and pathetic is the fact that some people actually fall for this type of scams.

It is an awesome BC I must say
The Hydro X has ugly bulky big pockets, if you want a jacket BC the SP Level is half the price and not as ugly and will do the job, just not for me.
Hydros Pro with the simple harness is my 'go to' diving the warm water here for an old fart [like me] , easy on/off back inflate, I have 2 B/Ws for sale [HOG and Scubapro X Tec Pure , both with SS plates and one piece harness], any buyers in Oz?:daydream:
Yeah I know, off topic again.:topic:
It's a scam.
Funny guy happy.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom