scuba hydro x

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Krakendiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
so im going after my instructor endorsement and, its been suggested to get a jacket style BCD for teaching.

im looking at the scubapro hydros X any thoughts ?

or opinions in other directions, recommendations etc anything will be great

thanks

I have two of my friends using the "X" version of the Hydros BC since it came out 21/22. They love it and had nothing but good things to say about it. Their BC's are holding up very nicely too. These two friends are very active divers, they own their own boats and dive 2 -3 days a week during the dive season, May - November. The BC is stable on surface and underwater. The two friends appear to have good trim u/w also. They don't feel any restriction or any pressure on their body because of this BC. One of them used to dive a BP/W BC which he stopped using since he got his Hydros X BC. At least one of them, can't remember if both but I know that one of them, has all the accessories including a dive knife attached to the BC.

At the end, everything they related to me is very positive with no complaints at all. It is something that will last you for a very long time and will take the abuse of teaching and being a dive leader and active diver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom