A cenote dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I work in the cenotes and dive there every day. We see a whole range of people come through the caverns from thirty plus year vet divers to people who have only just completed their open water course.

You won't find what you're looking for with a 100 dive requirement, believe me. Some of the best divers we've had have had less than 10 open water dives, and conversely some of the worst people we've had have had hundreds (allegedly).

Why not just chill and you may have some mates that may want to go with you instead of appealing on a forum notice board :wink:

Orm you can put your commercial info in your sig if you'd like to...?

Kev I meant no offence :)

I agree I would also want to choose my buddies carefully, which is why when I booked my guided dives I did so with Zero Gravity. As it was I had a private guide which was great. We spend a lot of money and want to get the most out of our diving days.

Enjoy your dives I will be going back in September.

I work in the cenotes and dive there every day. We see a whole range of people come through the caverns from thirty plus year vet divers to people who have only just completed their open water course.

You won't find what you're looking for with a 100 dive requirement, believe me. Some of the best divers we've had have had less than 10 open water dives, and conversely some of the worst people we've had have had hundreds (allegedly).

Why not just chill and you may have some mates that may want to go with you instead of appealing on a forum notice board :wink:

I did find a person that fits the request, it was not meant to be judgemental. If people took it that way so be it. Also it was not meant to curtail people that have lesser dives from doing cenotes. We all start off with just OW cards and pure adventure enthusiasm.
Orm that is your job to baby-sit and I'll bet your good at it. But you lost my business by telling me to chill. Dont tell me that bud, it is my dollar and tomorrow it will be well spent and I will have a very relaxed couple of cenote dives. That's all I wanted, no big parade dude. I dive enough with people that have 10 dives or less, so dont hand me b.s. that a diver is one of your best with this experience level. They may be one of your best at wishing to learn the skill, I'll buy that certainly. Again it would be your turn to teach them that. Not mine, this time.
We all start off with 0 dives, and 99.9% of the time I am willing to sacrifice my time to help a new diver.:D
Dive safe.

Kev I meant no offence :)

I agree I would also want to choose my buddies carefully, which is why when I booked my guided dives I did so with Zero Gravity. As it was I had a private guide which was great. We spend a lot of money and want to get the most out of our diving days.

Enjoy your dives I will be going back in September.
Great op to use!!

i JUST PEEPEED my wetsuit, oops did I admit to something there!! Danny you crack me up!

Everyone pees in their suits but not many do it while still in the cafe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom