A day and a half diving the Red Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Asser. Hope I can live up to the nice words ;o)

If you want to come to Hurghada I can certainly help you out if you like. I've been here since 1999 and know many of the operators personally. There are plenty of operators and to be honest not all of them are really that good. If you narrow your list down I can let you know what I know about the options. Hurghada is almost 50km long so first of all it's important which Hotel you will be in. It can be an hour in transfer every day if you stay in one end and use a dive operator in the other end. However, depending on what you're after it might be worth it. For example if you want to dive the wrecks in the north it might be better to use an operator in the north to avoide a three hour boat trip by sitting the hour in the transfer. See what I mean?

Have a look at my website where you can find info on the subject HURGHADA Of course there is a page on each location but start with this one on Hurghada.

Feel free to email if you have questions.

.......a.......

Back
Top Bottom