A little input please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Give some thought to alphabetical listings-which in many locations are free. "Alpha Scuba Explorations" will see your business toward the top of any alpha list...

I suggest you do NOT name it anything that may affect the sale of the business down the road-if you name if after yourself, or any proper name, you limit options down the road...

If you can find a name that is comforting to newbies, but suggests challenge to established divers, that also would be a help (see the name above-although I think it fits this criteria, it ain't exactly sexy!)

What is your competition? Are you the only shop in a specific area, or are there many? Who are your Customers? Are you mostly interested in education, gear etc?

A couple of thoughts...

Ken

SwimJim once bubbled...
Of course if you want an attention getter you could always try" ICE COLD BEER & SCUBA"
Just a deranged thought.

Jim

How about "Bikini Babes on SCUBA?" (I think I saw a "B" movie named that once...)

Then you could hire the girls from the local Hooters to demo gear for your shop on a Saturday afternoon...

Hmm, on second thought, that's a bad idea, dont do it!

Now I gotta run, I just had a great idea for a business...

Back
Top Bottom