A300CS OLED Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3v CR2 - the same in both the wrist unit and transmitter.

This is a huge plus, compare to the Liquivision Lynx. When it comes to an elastic mount, just remember bungie cord and simple. Please don't screw that up.

Love, Love, Love the computer, but any chance of having different color bezel instead of the gaudy chrome for us gals?
Also, can I use my current transmitter that I use with my Aeris Epic?

How many tanks can it monitor at the same time (for pressure and SAC rate calculations when switching tanks for side mount and deco use)?

It's compatible with up to 4 independent transmitters.

---------- Post added March 31st, 2014 at 08:58 AM ----------

Love, Love, Love the computer, but any chance of having different color bezel instead of the gaudy chrome for us gals?
Also, can I use my current transmitter that I use with my Aeris Epic?

No immediate plans for options to replace the stainless bezel... but something we'll consider. It is compatible with any previous generation AERIS/Pelagic transmitter.

Is there a manual for it online yet - I couldn't find it on the AERIS site. I'm in the market for a dive computer, and the specs and previews look very impressive. I'd like to learn more before I pre-order one, though.

Does it monitor all tanks the whole time, or only when you switch to that tank?

Does it monitor all tanks the whole time, or only when you switch to that tank?

When switched -

---------- Post added April 23rd, 2014 at 10:41 AM ----------

Is there a manual for it online yet - I couldn't find it on the AERIS site. I'm in the market for a dive computer, and the specs and previews look very impressive. I'd like to learn more before I pre-order one, though.

The manuals's being finalized -

PM me and I'll be happy to send the draft that went out with the field evaluation units to anyone that's interested.

I know straight men don't often say this: but that thing is ADORABLE! It looks like a baby Petrel! I hope the bungee mount is high quality and that [-]the price-point is right (Aeris typically gets it right).[/-]

One thing to mention is AI for sidemount as an option, possibly in the future. I envision a sidemount mode that would monitor two gases simultaneously and determine which was being used.....even if the limitation was made that it HAD to be the same gas mix in both tanks. As much as I hate AI, this would be a great feature to add for those that do want AI capabilities and dive recreational sidemount.

ETA: Ouch!!! What a painful price!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom