A300CS OLED Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have on on pre-order. Is everything on track for shipping before the end of April?

Have you carried over any of the freediving tech from your other watches? I would love to get a wrist computer that I can use for both freediving and scuba.

It is compatible with any previous generation AERIS/Pelagic transmitter.

In terms of info. logged by the computer, which many will download to logs on their personal computers, will there be any difference in data generated with the new transmitter sold for it, vs. one of the prior generation transmitters?

Richard.

I know straight men don't often say this: but that thing is ADORABLE! It looks like a baby Petrel! I hope the bungee mount is high quality and that [-]the price-point is right (Aeris typically gets it right).[/-]

ETA: Ouch!!! What a painful price!

Apparently having a "baby Petrel" without all the Petrel's functionality and SW's support costs an extra $100 more than just getting a Petrel. "Recreational" computers continue to make me chuckle.

Unfortunately, the petrel isn't air integrated. I would completely use it recreationally if it was.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, the petrel isn't air integrated. I would completely use it recreationally if it was.

Put bluntly, the lack of AI is a selling point for the Petrel. If someone simply must have AI, I think they deserve to use a non-SW computer :)

It's a feature that while not necessary, is certainly a nice to have feature in recreational diving. There is something to be said for less clutter and dangling a. That being said, I love the interface on the petrel and no doubt in just over a week when I start my rebreather training, will love it even more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom