A300CS OLED Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Has anyone been able to sync there A300 CS with an iOS device or a Mac-based program. My dive buddy and I both got one but we are Mac/Apple users.

I purchased the "DiverLog" software/app but the A 300CS isn't an available option yet.

-Z

Hi Z -

The DiverLog for Mac app has been updated and is going through Apple's approval process now. We're expecting it to be approved any time between now and end of next week. We've just updated the schedule for Mac, iOS and Android app development on the web site as follows - I'll also continue to update any changes here.

* AERIS Computer Interface (ACI) for PC is available now .
* DiverLog for Mac A300 CS compatibility is scheduled for release June 15, 2014.
* DiverLog for iOS compatible with the A300 CS is scheduled for August, 2014.
* DiverLog for Android is currently scheduled for December, 2014 availability.

We’ve just released a firmware update for the A300 CS – details follow. In order to perform the update – the ACI PC application must be upgraded to the current version. The upgraded version is live on the web site now for new downloads – or previous installations may be upgraded through the software. The unit’s firmware may be updated at that point through the ACI program. Upgrades may also be made through DiverLog for MAC – when the update to be compatible with the A300 CS is approved by Apple, by end of next week.

FIRMWARE UPDATE RELEASE DETAILS

A300 CS

DIVE COMPUTER

to version 1D

(from any previous version)

EXPLANATION

AERIS has modified the following functions associated with operations of the A300 CS:

· Corrected sporadic failure of buttons to react to being pressed while searching for Bluetooth.
· Improved the activation routine of the display.
· Improved the calibration routine of the compass that presented difficulties during the face down step.
· Modified Brightness control to extend operation, while on the surface and during dives, when battery power is low by automatically reducing brightness level to 30% maximum when battery voltage decreases to the warning level, and then to 10% maximum when battery voltage decreases to the operating shut off level.

UPDATE PROCESS

You can update your A300 CS firmware (operating software) to newly released revision 1D using the Check for new Firmware Update feature of the current version of the ACI (AERIS Computer Interface) program for PC. There is no need to return the unit to AERIS.

ACI for PC is available on the AERIS : The Adventure Begins web site.

Should you have any questions, please contact your Authorized AERIS Dealer, or AERIS Customer Service by calling 510-346-0010 (8AM -5PM, PST Monday - Friday) or send an email to support@DiveAERIS.com.

As for the "lost links" - did you have any throughout the profile or only for starting pressure as you posted?

Not that I noticed- still wondering why it would have lost link when my arm was within 18 inches of the transmitter though.

My LDS has informed me that mine has arrived. Since I'm out of state, they are shipping it to me. Can't wait to try it out when doing some ocean diving off California!

I can't delete my post......The Aup team is helping me out so I'll hold off on a review. On another note the bungee mount looks great. I can't wait to get my hands on it

Last edited:
So I'm guessing that you are getting your issue regarding the update resolved?

I can definitely say customer service is on point. There taking care of me.....hopefully I have a computer to dive this weekend.

With the caveat that I am far from a computer expert, I have tried too many times to get my computer to even recognize that the A300 CS is USB connected.

I know the MAC software is coming, but I am able to run my iMac in Windows mode using a software product called Parallels. It absolutely duplicates a Windows machine and I run Quicken 2014 on it with no issues as well as other Windows programs. I have downloaded the software from the included CD and can open it, but cannot get it to accept the new dive computer.

I have downloaded the 64 bit driver several times and the A 300 CS even shows "connected" but nothing happens. Help...what am I doing wrong?

On a separate topic, I got an early production version and no screen protector.

Thanks for any suggestions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom