Abalone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey bro why are the abs sooo small? Seven inches is the barely legal limit here in northern Cal. Unless those are the rare pinto abalone, put those little guys back! And yes, we still dive and eat the heck out of them whenever we can. But its three a day and 24 a year.

yes sir-ree, freedivin is how we do it here in northern cal. no tankers alowed!!!!! i got my 1st limit of nice ab's of this year last weekend. the water was a little rough but still divable. i drove by van damm beach, man i swear that you could have walked all the way out to the "sisters" just by stepping on float tubes, and not have gotten wet. reason enough that i don't dive van damm. we had minus tides both sat and sunday, and the rock pickers were out in force.man it was a long winter with no ab diving!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom