Aeris Epic to PC Connection Problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No worries. I actually get a 'in queue' message on some of my dives, eg, doesn't download. 6 of 8 downloaded fine, but the other two give me that in queue message. Did you get that at all? Perhaps I'll be calling Ron again in the am.

Crap... I just started getting that error on a brand new just activated GEO... Did 9 dives over 3 days on it and can't download anything. My wife's one purchase at the same time is fine... grr....

battery used up in 270 minutes of diving? wha?

Yup... replaced the battery and everything was fine. Spoke with Oceanic and apparently there was a batch of batteries that didn't work quite right. So they would work as a dive computer just fine but the USB download wouldn't work correctly.

Yup... replaced the battery and everything was fine. Spoke with Oceanic and apparently there was a batch of batteries that didn't work quite right. So they would work as a dive computer just fine but the USB download wouldn't work correctly.

Ditto - BRAND NEW Epic - connected to my PC as soon as I got home because yes...I AM a geek:).... got the invalid product error.... replaced the battery with the spare in the box and all was fine.....

Update - love the Epic.... only problem I have is that I keep getting a low battery indicatoe.... even with brand new batteries. Replaced with 3 new batteries now... within minutes the low battery indicator pops up.... the disappears....then pops up at random... any ideas?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom