Aeris Manta battery problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi folks,

I just bought my computer in April, did 5 dives and while I was doing my 1st OW dive in Samana the Change Battery come on. I was really surprised only after 1 month. Then I came back home, change the battery as per the instructions, did 4 more dives and again, change battery but not only that, it stop working while i was diving. Gladly I had a rental reg which had a computer on it so I still continued with the dive. Now I have bought all my equipment so no backup. I've shipped it back to LP for warranty repair but honestly i really no longer trust it. I would prefer they come back and exchange it on something else and pay the difference if required.

Has anyone found the Aeris servicing to fix the problem over the long run? Mine is out of warranty but has been doing it fairly consistently since I bought it - just never bothered to send it in.

Back
Top Bottom