Airlines and cave diving---Aaargh!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

this makes me feel better. all the TSA has done to us is to break a bunch of TSA approved locks.

My youngest was 11, we were going to Bonaire, she was excited to have a camera with a housing, she was going to photograph everything.

TSA told her to put the camera in her backpack and send it through the XRay, she did so, and did not take it out again, she did not check her backpack to see if the camera as still in there.

On the plane she opened her backpack to discover her camera gone.

The only set of hands in the back pack had been TSA.

Who steals a little kid's camera?

Scum sucking parasites?
My youngest was 11, we were going to Bonaire, she was excited to have a camera with a housing, she was going to photograph everything.

TSA told her to put the camera in her backpack and send it through the XRay, she did so, and did not take it out again, she did not check her backpack to see if the camera as still in there.

On the plane she opened her backpack to discover her camera gone.

The only set of hands in the back pack had been TSA.

Who steals a little kid's camera?

The sh#ts at TSA took my X scooter hull hard sealing edges and placed it on some concrete. Scarred the sealing edges permanently.

this makes me feel better. all the TSA has done to us is to break a bunch of TSA approved locks.
If I bother to lock luggage I use real padlocks that the TSA will require actual serious tools to open. I also stand there for 15 minutes after dropping off the case and have a card with my cell phone number taped on the case.

She was supposed to be camping this weekend, but her luggage included her camping gear. She spent last night in the only room available in our motel, a luxury room at a luxury price. When the luggage did not come in today, she was out of luck--there is a major cheerleading competition nearby, and every room in the area is filled with cheerleaders and their families.

Sounds like a cheesy attempt at getting her to bunk with you, John........

TSA's "Serious" tools

[video=youtube_share;mf-DGKUNffI]http://youtu.be/mf-DGKUNffI[/video]

Best thing is to get a bike cable lock and string everything in the suitcase togeather so they have to steal everything, even the heavy stuff

Sounds like a cheesy attempt at getting her to bunk with you, John........

It came seriously close to that last night. It might have happened, in fact, if it were not for a worse nightmare. There is a cheerleading competition in town, and the hotel is full of cheerleaders and their parents. That means all the rollaways were taken. If she had bunked with me, she probably would have been sleeping on the other side of the bed, next to my wife.

She eventually drove back to Tallahassee, located her luggage, and brought it back with her. She got back in time for us to do an afternoon dive.

Good to see you guys at JB today. Glad you finally got in the water.

Mark

Good to see you guys at JB today. Glad you finally got in the water.

Mark

Lots of nice people at JB today. Just chatting with people like that while suiting up and breaking down is a big part of the fun of scuba. I have to confess I am not sure which of those nice people you were.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom