Albatros Charters???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpdunc:
Perhaps not confused, but apparently obsessed with low post counts...

I started this thread with my forty something post with a sincere inquiry about a dive operator and I have gotten several on point responses including several from posters with relatively or very low post counts.

At least they were responsive to the question I asked in the thread starter. Your posts on the other hand did nothing except inflate your inflated post count.

I read this board regularly, but post very little and only if I can add to the content of the thread. This post violates that caveat, but I wanted to respond.

A common practice I have seen on other boards is for someone to want to get a little advertising done under the radar, so they ask a question and get their friends to join the board and give a glowing report. It happens.

I am not going to argue about it or pursue this line any more. Well, if a bunch more single posters chime in, I may mention it... ;^)

I reiterate: I have nothing bad to say about Albatross; I am sure they are a fine operation.

Judy, consider tacos at Jorge's a date. Let me see if I can reserve a table for us! ha ha. Sherry, I remember meeting you!! Here's hoping we can all break tortillas again soon!!

ggunn:
A common practice I have seen on other boards is for someone to want to get a little advertising done under the radar, so they ask a question and get their friends to join the board and give a glowing report. It happens.

I am not going to argue about it or pursue this line any more. Well, if a bunch more single posters chime in, I may mention it... ;^)

I reiterate: I have nothing bad to say about Albatross; I am sure they are a fine operation.

OK...I understand your logic and apologize for becoming a bit testy. I will return to my Board lurking now and let this issue rest in peace.

If, in fact, we dive with them, I'll post a trip report in early November.

Thanks to all who responded.:14:

jpdunc:
OK...I understand your logic and apologize for becoming a bit testy. I will return to my Board lurking now and let this issue rest in peace.

If, in fact, we dive with them, I'll post a trip report in early November.

Thanks to all who responded.:14:

Likewise; no offense intended. Enjoy your trip.

I have been diving with Albatross Charters sisnce 1997. Before Rita. I highly recommend them to any diver interested in a very relaxed atmosphere, and two of the best divers I've ever met. Burak and Rita will give you exactly what you ask for.

I go to Cozumel once a year and will not dive with anyone else. The crew is always pleasant and will always do their best for you. There is always some water to drink, and food to eat between dives. And if you want, cervesas to enjoy on the ride back to your drop off.

The dives are spectacular and Rita and Burak will always let you dive at your own pace.

They are safe, and work very hard for you. Hope you choose them, and have a great time. Give R&B a hug for me too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom