Allow myself to introduce.... myself

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome PenguinAdLitem to ScubaBoard, are you a man of wealth and fame? :D
David

Welcome aboard.

I think you all might find diving down here in the South East just too dang boring. Heck, I don my drysuit when the temp gets all the way down to 75. You are a harty breed!

Heh. I doubt I would find it boring. My brother-in-law (an assistant instructor at NC State) assures me that dives in SE are a ton of fun. I'd love to get into some fresh water - everything I've done (or have the prospect of doing anytime soon) will be salt.

Besides, up here in spring 3 feet of vis at 30 fsw is pretty great (all the run off from the melting snow that has stored up dirt for the last 7 months). It couldn't be boring to be able to see your buddies whole body when he's touching you! (In winter the vis is amazing, and I'm told it's okay in summer, too. Both days of summer).

Thanks, scubamazing.com. I thought I was being really clever, and then I saw that someone else had done the same thing.

Darn you, Austin Powers! You've ruined my ingenious ploy!

Back
Top Bottom