Aloha Scubadivers and Snubadivers! ^_^

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aloha and Mahalo for your time to reply my questions. But I see only name but no line to click on. Do I have to pay for a membership? Do you recall to see a member named TurtleGuy? I know him for long time and lost track with him. So hope you can help me more. Sorry as I'm a rookie, lol :) Kelly Jo

Aloha Justleesa, what is "SO" means? Can you inform Roger that I'm joining the scubaboard. Just tell him that my name is Kelly Jo. Mention to him "HawaiiLover". I know he will know me. And I just add you on my buddy list. Saw the pic of you under water, nice pic. :) I recall Roger did saw lots of turtles and took the pics before, about 3 or 4 years ago. I know it is long time, lots of hectic life of mine. Lost my furbaby (cat) last summer at age 18 1/2 years ago. I sure missed him. Mahalo Justleesa. ;-)

Sad to hear that Kelly Jo, Pets become family. As for Rogers cat, Pat is still Pat and still the queen of the house :D. She is about 6 or 7 now.
Roger is my fiance and SO means significant other..the fiance thing is pretty new and I'm not used to saying it :blush: Roger is busy teaching and is not allowed to carry a camera so I get to do the picture taking....only when we do a vintage dive does Roger get a chance to take pictures. We just did the shark adventure....he took some pics there
Send Roger a PM as I am now off to work and won't see him until to night.

Aloha,
Lisa

Aloha Matt! Mahalo for the nice greeting. I love your picture of a smiley face with scuba gear! Awesome! I had been making lots of scuba projects as my hobby. I will put the pictures in my gallery soon. I know it is very hard work for me to design. That's true as I'm a designer. :) I'm proud of myself and can share with scuba friends. ;-) Aloha! Kj

Hi Lisa! Ohhhhh I got it and I learned something new. :) I'm a snowbird from Indiana, now I'm in Pearl City to stay with my sister. I just go mainland on and off as I'm a business owner. Lots of schedules tied me up. I'm glad you gave me the news about Roger. He really a nice guy and I did sent him the pm earlier. Oh my goodness about the shark! Very brave. :) I'm ready to go out. Nice meeting you online. Hopefully I can meet you and Roger sometimes. I'm married 23 years now and I feel like I'm 80! LOL! Take care, Aloha, Kj

Aloha newcomers. Welcome to SB! I just joined the SB last Thursday. Lots of SB members really friendly and I really feel better. As far as whenever I join the other club and they cut me off because I'm too old and deaf. It really, really insulted and offended me. So I'm surprised the SB members really flexible as I could tell as I knew one of the scuba diver instructor named TurtleGuy. So I feel like that SB is part of my online home. :)

I hope the newcomers enjoy to be with SB! :)

Take care,
Kj aka Kelly Jo

HawaiiLover:
Aloha and Mahalo for your time to reply my questions. But I see only name but no line to click on. Do I have to pay for a membership? Do you recall to see a member named TurtleGuy? I know him for long time and lost track with him. So hope you can help me more. Sorry as I'm a rookie, lol :) Kelly Jo
Kelly Jo,

To see a profile you just click on the name in the top left corner of a post. When you click on the name, you should see a menu pop up. You should see the choice you want at the top of that list.

Anyway, glad you found Turtleguy!

Christian

Aloha and I did tried to follow your step about clicking the member's name for profile. Unfortunately, I use my mobile phone to surf in web. It is called T-Mobile sidekick. It look like a mini laptop. I assume it won't work on mobile. So I did try my best to go to google.com and type "ScubaBoard Profile" and bingo! They showed the profile of Matt and Lisa. So I go ahead to surf there and added them on my list. I will add you when I have time to surf. As the new arrival of the 6 month old kitty came over my home and she really give me full hands. She needs my attention, LOL. I did explained to Lisa about my senior cat. I'm still sad. I will go back to work on my desktop which I can surf more time. :) Mahalo for taking your time to send me! :cool: take care, Kj

Aloha and I did tried to follow your step about clicking the member's name for profile. Unfortunately, I use my mobile phone to surf in web. It is called T-Mobile sidekick. It look like a mini laptop. I assume it won't work on mobile. So I did try my best to go to google.com and type "ScubaBoard Profile" and bingo! They showed the profile of Matt and Lisa. So I go ahead to surf there and added them on my list. I will add you when I have time to surf. As the new arrival of the 6 month old kitty came over my home and she really give me full hands. She needs my attention, LOL. I did explained to Lisa about my senior cat. I'm still sad. I will go back to work on my desktop which I can surf more time. :) Mahalo for taking your time to send me! :cool: take care, Kj

Back
Top Bottom