Aloha Scubadivers and Snubadivers! ^_^

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As far as whenever I join the other club and they cut me off because I'm too old and deaf.
That's wild? You are too old? And why would anyone care if you're deaf - online or in scuba especieally?

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!

I'm off in Alantic Beach NC tonight to dive WWII wrecks this weekend, but brought my laptop with me. Scuba is my sport, but SB is my obsession - and I'd hate to be away all weekend if I didn't have to?!

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message."

don :shades:

Hi Dan, I know how to scuba, I'm 43. Isn't it old or not? But I'm VERY athletic! Thanks for offering me about the scuba. I'm proud who I am, No matter with deaf. The people have no respect for the deaf scuba divers. As you can see how hearing scuba divers can't talk while wear the mask and oxygen in mouth. The deaf scuba divers can sign language more easier. :)

Mahalo,
Kj

BTW, one person here already offended me so my heart already melted. As far as several scuba divers sent to greet me since last Thursday really wonderful and I feel comfortable with the friends. Until yesterday I got the message and already offended me. I don't know what to do. Should I quit? Or change the nickname. That nickname is my favorite one. I'm a true scuba diver and true athlete. I'm sorta disappointed.

Take care,
Kj

HawaiiLover:
BTW, one person here already offended me so my heart already melted. As far as several scuba divers sent to greet me since last Thursday really wonderful and I feel comfortable with the friends. Until yesterday I got the message and already offended me. I don't know what to do. Should I quit? Or change the nickname. That nickname is my favorite one. I'm a true scuba diver and true athlete. I'm sorta disappointed.

Take care,
Kj

KJ, I amazed and annoyed that anyone would sent you a message that hurt you. If someone has something to say why not say it up front for everyone to hear or else back off and not bother.
Unfortunaltely there are always idiots, even on the net, don't let them get to you.
As for your nickname, it sounds good to me so stay with it. And don't quit!, hang around and add the annoying people to your ignore list :)

Back
Top Bottom