Alright, here it is, Me being bitten by an eel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Am I the only one that feels sorry for the eel??

Nope, I can only guess what pain the eel is suffering. Probably has dysentery from meat that old.

I think the eel is still traumatized from you Tom. He wouldn't take any fish on the next dive either, we had to find some different eels to feed. And your still using the same gloves with the hole in the thumb. We need to try to feed the sharks out there next time, you feed them and I'll shoot the video!

onfloat:
How can I pass up a deal like that!?!

Nope, I went out and got some new gloves a couple of weeks ago.
tom. take him up on that offer!!!! just be sure the new gloves are steel chain mesh!! oh and um........ i wanna come i will bring some gloves to i think sharks are awsome!!!! okay, ya i know i am a bit on the cazy side, but i would love to feed-photograph the sharks:shakehead

oh how sweet the action.glad to see im not the only one crazy enough enteract with the sealife!!!! yea you can tell he let go fairly fast as the area didnt turn red.had a front row seat to mike getting bit one night and it didnt let go quite so fast. i figured it was a fair fight so i stayed out of it.according to mike my laughter is just as loud under water as it is on the boat. I guess you just had to be there. glad to see you still got all your grippers.
but I must say i hate you for the music cause i cant get that crazy tune out of my head. thanks for sharing.

sorry i did a double.

Jarheads

onfloat, how is retirement treating you?

kinda young to be retired

Jarheads

onfloat, how is retirement treating you?

kinda young to be retired

Been away for awhile....

I'm not quite retired yet....Next May I will be though my request came back approved. Now I'm trying to finish my degree before I get out.

I am young....Thank you

That was the greatest video! Awesome song too--I think I was laughing at the song...:rofl3: not the bite...but I was laughing. Sorry : )

would you folks fill me in on how to coax them closer as well as what sort of behavior might indicate thats they are agitated?
i read some where that if you move in cautiously and slowly that they may come out to meet you.
also, petting them, been tempted to try and touch but dont want to lose a finger. are there any indicaters that Mr. Moray will let you give him a friendly pat?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom