Am I dillusional?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you dillusional? Hmm... Yes.

Did I read one word of this thread before answering an do I know what I am answering to? No.
But yes you are dillusional and damn it that's why we like you.

Keep on...umm...dillusioning?!? That's not a word but it is in my mind.

Guess I'll go read the thread now...

SeaJay once bubbled...
Funny.

Must be all of that Canadian crop. :)

Not that I condone that sort of thing, you know. :D Sure, that's the ticket. :wink:

Surely your referring to our fine Canadian wheat, right Seajay?

:)

SS

You know, now that someone has raised the subject, has anyone else noticed that the stuff is a GREAT seasickness cure? Not enough to change your frame of mind - maybe just a single toke.

Not that i'd know personally - that's what I hear.

Uh-huh.

Dillusional? Yes
Mid-life crisis? Possibly

But that's besides the point. LOL

(She ducks for cover and snickers under her breath.)

doole once bubbled...
You know, now that someone has raised the subject, has anyone else noticed that the stuff is a GREAT seasickness cure?

Apparantly Doole,with the crap that our government is growing up in Flin Flon, you may as well be smoking wheat.....

And, at the same time, I have heard from a few people (in respectable circles), that it does wonders for seasickness, amongst many other "illnesses" or health problems.....

Perhaps this should be another thread..... I wonder if discussing it though violates the U.S. zero tolerance laws

SS

Why'd you guys choose the Maple leaf as your national symbol? :)

If I had more time today, I'd offer you a dive flag wheat leaf as your new avitar. :D

Seajay - you must have noticed how close the two actually look a like, right?

I heard a story about the Toronto Maple Leafs crest and something along the marijuana lines as well not too long ago....I think that theory is up in smoke however..... :)

Are we really far off topic yet? This stuff can make you dilussional as well

SS

Walt Disney always had a phrase about "Dreamers and Doer's" and even used to showcase people who were that way. I believe in pursuing your dreams and leaving no regrets about "what if I had done..." or "I wish I.." to think about later.

Back
Top Bottom