Am I smoking crack?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yer tawkin!!

I'd be willing to donate a buck or two for the operation...

Scubakevdm:
How about showing a little commitment and having pads implanted under your skin?

I dive a skin (1mm) in the summer and had no troubles, no need for padding - i dont know anyone who dives sans some form of exposure protection even in 90F water - using a skin, t-shirt and shorts (kind of like protection) or a very thin wetsuit.

The title of the thread is not one i fully agree with btw.

(I was about to make a crack about the crack, but realized Id probably get a wack in my butt :censored:)

:11:

Randy43068:
yer tawkin!!

I'd be willing to donate a buck or two for the operation...

Well I was going to go the cheap route and just staple them to my chest...

Maybe I am just too short.. but when I looked at the OMS guards they were too long and went over the d-rings. I am 5'7" so maybe my straps are just shorter. I am pretty sure my rig is adjusted right since I have had it checked by very good LDS that sells them. I thought about buying thr OMS straps and cutting them but I got worried about fraying.

Hey.. I know I am being picky but if you don;t ask the answer is always no right?

BTW.. sorry if the title seems a little off to some folks.. just a colloquial slang phrase and I realize it probably doesn't translate to everyone...

I think the crack statement is just another way of saying "am I crazy?" because you must be crazy to smoke crack. I know this is suppose to be "a family place". Have you watched TV lately. Much, much harsher language used all day long there.

Back on topic, is this something you need while actually diving, or just while getting around on land?

Jason

Jason B:
I think the crack statement is just another way of saying "am I crazy?" because you must be crazy to smoke crack. I know this is suppose to be "a family place". Have you watched TV lately. Much, much harsher language used all day long there.

Back on topic, is this something you need while actually diving, or just while getting around on land?

Jason

Both actually... Although especially when moving around on boat/shore

And exactly right on the crack crack... and not that it was intended but lots of responses/views in short time!

I dive only warm water, I find a sleeveless 3mm vest gives good padding with the BP/Wing combo.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom