Am I smoking crack?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dear Nut,

Crack ? dunno never smoked it ........

Neoprene sleeves for 2 inch webbing is nothing new.

TDL. Dive Rite, OMS, Oxycheq, etc all make it --

If you are concerned about the rings try this ---

slide neo tube onto webbing --make a slot about 2inches from the bottom of the neo tube in ONE side -- thread ring and triglide -- let it stick out the slot -- thread through the rest of the tube with webbing --

we threaded harnesses like this for years back in the KeyWest Divers and Capt Billy Deans -- so you may be tokn' up -- but this is old stuff .........

you can put the neo-tubes all over the harness even on the crotch strap where I am sure you will need it when using a speedo.

hope that helps you

One day this summer, I found I had left my wetsuit in the shed. I dove in a t-shirt and board shorts. It was fine. Didn't need any padding. On the other hand, even in the warmest water, I would never intentionally dive without some kind of exposure protection. First, as a confirmed www, I get cold very easily. Second, I find that the warmer the water, the more likely that some sort of stinging creature is going to drift into me while I'm doing a stop.

you could also tryrubber bicycle inner tube if you can find the right diameter, it would take the edge off the webbing and not add any real bouyancy like neoprene and wouldnt need sewing.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom