Andrea Doria

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I am sick of arguing over the stupid bungeed wings.
Just go dive one for a while, have one trap air inside of it because of the BULK of the BC and the bungees combined, and then you will see the light...

I got rid of my OMS double bladder 94# BEHEMOTH because there are some nicer wings out there that do a much better job. I dont even care about the bungees. Its just a big fricken wing that traps air...

Soon, you too will see the light and follow the path that so many others have already gone down. Their is no reason to fight it, assimilation will be the end result...

Also, you are talkin alot of smack about the Oxycheq wings SCoobie, why arent you diving one of their wings???

HMMMM???? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!!

'Cause I'm just having too much fun getting you guys all fired up and while I'm sure Oxy Chek wings are kick ass - I'm not ready to join the 'non-bungeed' ranks just yet.

Besides, I like the OMS logo and the cool look of the red wings!

The fatality Roakey is talking about is Jane Ornstein...you can look up all that crap on techdiver if you want.

It doesn't really matter and I doubt the BWOD jokes will ever stop.

Use what you like, nobody really gives a rat's ass...

ScoobieDooo once bubbled...
Ass hairs a little raised there, O-Ring?
Just wondering when you will abandon this crusade and start trying to convince everyone to get a Mares Syncro Power Tech or a HUB or something...

What is it with you anyway, did you just read Gentile's book or meet him and you have a stiffy about it?

O-ring once bubbled...

Just wondering when you will abandon this crusade and start trying to convince everyone to get a Mares Syncro Power Tech or a HUB or something...

What is it with you anyway, did you just read Gentile's book or meet him and you have a stiffy about it?

Wow, your a funny guy O-Ring....(laugh like Beavis)...

Wow, your a funny guy O-Ring....(laugh like Beavis)...
I try...it's hard around here lately since the short bus seems to have dropped off a ton of new people at our doorstep..

Lives tough ain't it O-Ring? Someone help you write your posts or what? LOL.

Oh and by the way, while diving in Florida I saw plenty of charters sporting Mares gear - wonder why THAT was?

Lives tough ain't it O-Ring? Someone help you write your posts or what? LOL.

Oh and by the way, while diving in Florida I saw plenty of charters sporting Mares gear - wonder why THAT was?
Are you suggesting that I use a ghost writer? That would be nice...especially for threads that don't deserve my time. You looking for a job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom