Anilao Dive Ops????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and what's that? a happy ending?
i hope not from Adrien himself... :eyebrow:

hmm... wonder if he has staff pictures on that website..

can't drive in the philippines?

chicken poop...

Jag

Hehehe...why drive if I've got some lovely ladies driving me around.

I hope my wife doesn't read this.:wink:

Hehehe...why drive if I've got some lovely ladies driving me around.

I hope my wife doesn't read this.:wink:
:useless:

although i didn't know the hotbabes did driving on the side... must be really good with a stick shift i bet :eyebrow:

Jag

I

I'll be arriving on June 1st. ..

I had originally thought about diving Anilao during the week and going to PG on the 6th.

I've decided to stay at least until the 7th to dive with some of the PPD'ers coming from Manila. I could still decide to stay through the whole weekend and go to PG on the 9th.

congratulations, the Southwest winds (Habagat) that draws the southwest monsoons started early this year. so any weather disturbance may draw in relatively rough waves around the sea of batangas.

crossings from Batangas to PG can be suspended depending on the weather . so if you go to PG make sure you have a leeway in your schedule of 3 days just in case the crossing gets suspended at your scheduled trip back. we don't want you to miss your flight if any....

congratulations, the Southwest winds (Habagat) that draws the southwest monsoons started early this year. so any weather disturbance may draw in relatively rough waves around the sea of batangas.

crossings from Batangas to PG can be suspended depending on the weather . so if you go to PG make sure you have a leeway in your schedule of 3 days just in case the crossing gets suspended at your scheduled trip back. we don't want you to miss your flight if any....

That somewhat changes things. Now I would be more inclined to do PG at the beginning of my trip and Anilao at the end to ensure that I have no issues getting back. Or maybe just go south to the Visayas and skip PG. I can change the domestic leg of my flight for $10 bucks as long as I give them 3 days notice.

I can change it when I get there, go dive Anilao for a week and then fly to Cebu. From there I can go either to Southern Leyte or Bohol and dive the second week. That would mean of course that I wouldn't be diving with any of the PPD'ers since everyone I think was planning on coming up on Saturday the 7th. I'd most likely be trying to fly that day. Theres a ferry going to Southern Leyte with a good schedule on Sunday that I could catch. Something to think about now. Thanks..

Back
Top Bottom