Anilao Dive Ops????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

..... fish that were designed by the Romulans to take out Klingons all on the one dive...

Z..

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I ended up staying in Anilao at Club Ocellaris until Friday (17 dives)... I didn't want to leave :) Trike-Jeepney-Trike-Ferry to Sabang. Got here in time for a night dive on Friday night.

Did 4 dives on Saturday, 5 on Sunday, and I'm getting ready to do my 2nd dive this morning :D I'm diving with Dive Dojo right now.

Will be headed over to Verde at some point, maybe Wednesday. Coming back to Manila probably Thursday, Friday morning latest... depends on weather.... can't afford to get stuck :D

If anyone wants to know the reason I would cut a dive day to go back to Manila (other than weather) then they'll have to talk to me in person :wink:

Anyone up for dinner Saturday night? PM you phone number to me and I'll call you when I get back to Manila :)

Later.... gotta go dive now :D

Should have added that I met Adrien while I was out diving in Anilao last week :)

Back
Top Bottom