Anilao Dive Ops????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here you go Bill

Solana

It seems like a nice place, however it's beyond my price bracket.
It would cost me $224 a night just for me and a driver, that doesn't include diving yet...

Here you go Bill

Solana

It seems like a nice place, however it's beyond my price bracket.
It would cost me $224 a night just for me and a driver, that doesn't include diving yet...

To steep for me :shakehead:

If you're bringing a camera and want to find rare stuff, go with Solana.

Here is what some of the stuff Adrien found and has to offer... 'the secrets of secret bay...'

adrien's Site - Secrets of Secret bay

edit: he doesn't mind diving 2 hrs with you as long as it's within safe parameters... usually don't go out of the water unless tank is empty...

edit, edit: Here's another link from a recent digidiver.net guests of Solana... DIGIDIVER :: View topic - A few more from Anilao before we leave for home

Who is Adrien?

To steep for me :shakehead:

Same here...

An evening there with 3 dives would cost me $308(for 2 people, 1 diver). I paid $327 for 3 nights and 6 dives in Bohol.

It looks very nice though.

Adrien is the owner, or the son of the owner I think. He's PPD too.

Last edited:
Hi Greatwolf and Bill, adrien here. I hope you dont mind if I could explain the rates sirs. The single occupancy is $143 not $224 sirs. The rate includes all meals already (served buffet style).

If you do have any other questions that I can answer regarding accommodation and rates please do not hesitate to ask. :wink:

Cheers,

Adrien

Hi Adrien,

Thank you. My calculation was based on myself and another person(I can't drive in the Philippines) I've edited my post.

Very very nice place ...

Hi Greatwolf and Bill, adrien here. I hope you dont mind if I could explain the rates sirs. The single occupancy is $143 not $224 sirs. The rate includes all meals already (served buffet style).

If you do have any other questions that I can answer regarding accommodation and rates please do not hesitate to ask. :wink:

Cheers,

Adrien

Thanks Adrien. How much per night for 1 diver, 1 non-diver with 3 dives a day? We'd like to stop by for a few days.

Hi Adrien,

Thank you. My calculation was based on myself and another person(I can't drive in the Philippines) I've edited my post.

Very very nice place ...
can't drive in the philippines?

chicken poop...

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom