Anilao/Puerto Galera Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Everyone please remember, discourse is welcome on ScubaBoard but insulting each other, harassing or being just plain rude doesn't float well. So please, play nicely and remember, we are all adults. Thank you!

Tech Admin:
Everyone please remember, discourse is welcome on ScubaBoard but insulting each other, harassing or being just plain rude doesn't float well. So please, play nicely and remember, we are all adults. Thank you!

Pakiusap, wag na tayo mag pintasan dito ng mga sariling pamamaraan. Sana po ay gamitin natin itong pagpupulong na ipakita ang kagandahan ng ating bayan at ang magandang samahan na maidudulot nito.

Igalang po nating ang bawat isang pananaw.

salamat po.

pare, relax lang... konting lamig lang ng ulo... pare-pareho lang tayong mahilig bumabad dito...

malilintikan lang kayo ng admin niyan...

Jag

BTW, ako yung referral sa yo ni norman garcia na nangungulit tungkol sa rates at byahe hehehehe kamusta na!

WHOA! relax lang mga bro!

'sensya na kayo kung na-offend kayo sa sabi ni gaudencio... relax lang... there are better ways of discussing this...

besides... there are more than enough people fighting in the other threads about DIR and whatever other topics... tapos tayo-tayo magaaway... easy easy lang mga kapatid

Jag

PS
tama si f3, san mig lang katapat niyan! hehehehehe

Whoa! The same heat in diversions yahoogroups is now here! cool it down folks :)

Hi Jovin,

Whoa...I am so lucky to chance upon your report. I was surfing the web for information on the time from Batangas to Anilao and was directed to Scubaboard. I registered as a member and was searching throught the forums.

I am so excited as I will be travelling to Manila and then Puerto Galera end May. My dive buddy and I were deciding on whether to visit Anilao and were not sure of the time required to travel from Batangas to Anilao. After looking through your report, I will discuss with my partner to consider visiting Anilao. Do you think it is worth going if we intend to go for just a nite? I really want to do the "Cathedral" wreck dive.

We booked our diving package with South Sea Divers In Puerto Galera. Anyone heard of them? They offered us quite a good deal - USD 149 incl. 3 nites accomo and 6 dives.

We are both amatuer divers. Anyone think that we will have problems diving in Philippines? I am also afraid of cold and my wet suit is only 3mm. Awww...going to be trembling all the time.

All divers out there, appreciate that you could offer any useful info to make our dive trip a wonderful one.

Love and dolphins,
Candice

Summerbabe:
We are both amatuer divers. Anyone think that we will have problems diving in Philippines? I am also afraid of cold and my wet suit is only 3mm. Awww...going to be trembling all the time.

All divers out there, appreciate that you could offer any useful info to make our dive trip a wonderful one.

Love and dolphins,
Candice

Go for it. Anilao and PG are great areas. Just ASK your DM (make sure your guide is at least a registered DM) all your concerns and you should be satisfied by their response.

Summerbabe:
Hi Jovin,

Whoa...I am so lucky to chance upon your report. I was surfing the web for information on the time from Batangas to Anilao and was directed to Scubaboard. I registered as a member and was searching throught the forums.

I am so excited as I will be travelling to Manila and then Puerto Galera end May. My dive buddy and I were deciding on whether to visit Anilao and were not sure of the time required to travel from Batangas to Anilao. After looking through your report, I will discuss with my partner to consider visiting Anilao. Do you think it is worth going if we intend to go for just a nite? I really want to do the "Cathedral" wreck dive.

We booked our diving package with South Sea Divers In Puerto Galera. Anyone heard of them? They offered us quite a good deal - USD 149 incl. 3 nites accomo and 6 dives.

Love and dolphins,
Candice

hi candice,

GO for it....Anilao is just 2 & 1/2 hrs (land transfer) from Manila International Airport & is a weekend getaway dive area for most filipinos. However, I would suggest that if u've got only 3 nites to spare, do consider staying all 3 nites in Anilao & explore the dive sites there....just my thoughts cos' i didn't get enuf....but then, if u wanna to do more places, u'll need about 1/2 day (land transfer to jetty, ferry ride + check-in & stuff) to travel from Anilao to PG..

U'll be OK if u go with a respectable dive centre. I have not heard of South Sea Divers...My contacts is Kiko-kiko@scuba1.net (http://www.scuba1.net/) & the kiko's fleets had mine a safe & great trip...U should be comfortable in 3mm wetsuit (me + my buddy, the_cat_keeper were in only 0.5mm...that's why we felt chilly...Burr...)...

PM me if u need more info. Have a safe & great trip...tell me all about it when back..

happy bubbles,
jovin-

Tech Admin:

Hay ang pinoy talaga laging hi-blood. May I suggest that 'Admin' clean up the posts which is considered 'insulting..,harassing or just plain rude..' Nakakahiya...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom