Another Bali update – Tulamben, Menjangan and Secret Bay, end of May 2011.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Gee, Thanks ...
Jeff and Dawn is very nice and great personality; we learn much from them .. not just UWP, but how to enjoy life too
Jeff also sent me the link, but unfortunately when we click it goes to October 2011 edition, don't know how to access the september edition.

Hi Wisnu, did the link I posted open ok for you? Whats your movements next year? Come join me in komodo. Will be photography paradise. I also think Jeff runs a LOB out there.

Gee.
The link that you posted as well Jeff gave to us, now goes to October edition instead of September. Still can't find the september edition.

Next year sure we'll going back to Indonesia, Bali is our routine annual destination, Komodo, Wakatobi and Raja Ampat is on our wishlist but no firm plan so far.

Cheers

Wisnu They must have just updated to the new month! And doesnt look like theres an archive. Maybe I can get a copy from local dive shop and post to you. Will try.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom