Another opinion: To buddy or not to buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're a newby with 15 dives and spent more money on one piece of top-of-the-line equipment than he did on his whole getup - you're like the teenager driving the expensive sports car pulling up next to me driving my 2005 Camry. Envy. You absolutely ought to be able to enjoy all your cool new stuff..its a free country and you paid for them..either explain it to him or get new buddy. I don't get the steel vs aluminum.

I think that the steel vs aluminum and the no dry suit thing are pretty clear indications that this guy is either not very knowledgeable, jealous, or simply has some kind of hidden agenda.

It is one thing to have personal preferences but an entirely different story when you try to force people into adhering to your rigid ideas of how things MUST be done.

Just wait... He's going to offer to "take your gear off your hands for you" for a minimal amount :wink: I see what he's up to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom