Any abalone divers in north bay?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey rob how is it going So we gonna geter done next weekend right ! I even know a local up there to show us some good spots to dive.

Hey their big dady rob, so we going to geter done next week in fort brag right ! I know a local up there that will show us some hot spots hows that sound !

whoops double posted.

Right on Mad Dog!! That sounds good to me. I was curious to know where we were going to get abs.

I figure we will launch the zodiac and just look for a good place, also I plan on getting a hold of my buddy Chris who lives up there and see if he can put us on the honey hole !:D

Y'all-
By now you've see my posts perhaps - Yep you can call me to dive Northcoast. I have the kind of work that I can arrange to cut out and dive, even on relatively short notice. So put me on your buddy call list. I'll go tank or ab, whatever. Shore or kayak is fine.

Good conditions for the Picasso NorCal Open Yesterday. The biggest Ab was a 10".

Picture at Russian Gulch 9" Ab.

Attachments

• Fis_Hunter9AbRG.JPG
    Fis_Hunter9AbRG.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Fis_HunterPicassoOpen.JPG
    Fis_HunterPicassoOpen.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 22
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom