Any Recommendations for a Honeymoon diving trip in Asia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Komodo, a lot of dives with current and washing machines.................................A cruise in the maldive + one week on an island is an outstanding quality/price ratio.

I dived Komodo last June and the Maldives 6 weeks later. The currents in the Maldives were just as challenging as those in Komodo, actually more so in places. Maldives diving was great - lots of sharks, mantas, turtles etc, but Komodo coral is absolutely stunning and I actually had better manta encounters there.

Many of the Maldives resorts are stunning, but run to thousands of USD a night for a couple, particularly if you want an overwater bungalow. Fabulous and very memorable yes, but the quality/price ratio is outstandingly high in my opinion.

Ok guys, well the current feeling is trying out Ambon staying at netsepa hotel and using DIA for 10-14days (the longer period if we can visit and dive Nusa laut and Molana), then onto Bali for a week at hanging gardens or a similar high end luxury spa resort. This way we get macro and muck in a place I've always wanted to try, in a hotel that is acceptable to the mrs, hopefully some island hopping, then spa retreat at the end. Gangga island may still be factored in if we cut down Ambon but think 2 destinations will suffice. Komodo, raja and Papua will all have to be spread over the next few yrs as want lob for them and she prefer to do them not as honeymoon.

If you want to explore one of the best dive sites in the world, better to choose Komodo Marine Park.

Been working in diversparadisekomodo for 2 years, 99% guests always come back with smile.

you can also spend romantic dinner in one of the best italian restaurant in Labuan Bajo, and spend night in hotel which face to the beauty of the harbour.

Just contact me if you need more info about Labuan Bajo and diving :wink:

Thanks for the info. We seem to be chopping and changing our minds currently. Ambon will have to wait as accomm can't match the diving quality, not for honeymoon anyway. So it will probably be 7-10days Maldives after wedding and book a dedicated dive trip later in year, probably a liveaboard ad part of this, we will be looking at the biodiversity trip on mermaid 2 as well as others. Komodo and Ambon are top of my list currently along with PNG.

Hi there ,I am the owner of dive shop in padangbai bali indonesia. If you dont mind I would like to offer you do honeymoon in padangbai bali. The place is good to do muck dive to see small thing. I have been dive for 27 years as diving instructor(padi).I can oganize you if you would like to do so.Dont be hesited about me.And if you want to diving in some where els , its close by padangbai. I am waiting your reply back please.Many hotel from buget until high class we can arrange you than.
sencerely yours Darta/padangbai bali dive

---------- Post added March 9th, 2015 at 11:57 AM ----------

Hi there,I am the owner of dive shop in padangbai,bali ,indonesia.My name is wayan darta and my shop names is PADANGBAI BALI DIVE. I recomend you that if you would like to do honeymoon dive please come to padang bai ,bali.The place is good for your hobby to do muck dive because very good place to find small staff here.And if you beleave me I can organize you to do so.I am very happy to help you guys.And if you want to do some more dive in other place than padangbai we can take you too because very close from padangbai.Please reply me back and i am waiting for your please.
Sencerely yours
Darta/padangbai bali dive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom