anybody jet ski dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I have 3 wave runners and am in the process of setting them up for a quick run out to the reef, park it with an anchor and do my dive. i was just wondering if anybody else has tried this and i am considering pulling a little raft with my gear in it of just wearing my backpack out to the reef

and input appreciated

I'm not sure but maybe James Bond might have done that once. But at least you will have more room to get your gear on than you would on the average charter dive boat!

that is a pretty sweet deal there. might have to consider something like that in the far far future.

they make gear bags to hang on teh front of the skis and saddle or cooler bags for the rear of the skis only problem would be you would need to wear your BC and tank on the ride out

How are you going to keep someone from stealing your jet ski while you are on your dive? I had a friend that would dive from the dingy of his sailboat and he surfaced to find some yahoo in his boat pulling up the anchor.

holy ..... man that sounds wicked, so so cool. Good luck with that let us know how it works for you.

I've been wondering about this for some time, seems like a great way to go, gear on your back, seems like a jet ski would handle rough surf pretty well with the right pilot, let us know how it goes for you! zeN

I have been thinking of a number of ways to make this work. Just havnt tried them. Let us know how you make out.

I am wanting to do the same thing. Have you come up with any ideas for transport of equipment to and from dive site?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom