Anyone been LAX to Cozumel? What is THE package to get?? Need Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cybordolphin

Reaction score
I want to plan a trip for 2 to Cozumel from LAX. Never been to Cozumel. Need to find a package that includes air fare from LAX (Los Angeles) to Cozumel for 7 nights.

Has anyone booked from LAX to Cozumel.... and where did you stay and how much did you spend.. etc..

Thanks,

Hi Cybordolphin:
I have not flown Lax to Coz.
But I have sent other people that live in LA to Cozumel. As a matter of fact one of the women from my March trip did leave from Lax. She flew on Continental through Houston.
She only had the one stop and arrived at 4:30PM which is still plenty of time to relax, and have dinner with the group, and get ready for the morning check out dive.
We stayed at Plaza Las Glorias and dove with www.diveparadise.com.
If I can help you with your arrangements let me know.
Hope that helped for now.
:sunny:

Hi Natasha.. you were on my list of persons to see...
Yes.... If you can check and see what kind of deal you could get.
Date of departure is open. Would like a 7 night package, One diver and maybe one non-diver.

Not too concerned about the flying route... as long as I get there, and don't use up too much of my package time doing it.

I am always looking for that 5 star hotel on a 2 star budget..lol.
(Prefer nice room).

Anyway... let me know what else you need.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Todd

Hola cybordolphin!!!!
Greettings from Cozumel!! I don't knowwhat kind of package there's from LAX. But I've heard that Apple Vac. operates there too. why don't you check it out.
If you need any information from here...Let me know.
:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom