Anyone Been to Twin Lakes Lately?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SwampThing

Registered
Reaction score
Due to my work schedule, I only logged a few dives last year and I am looking forward to a good diving season.

What is the water temp and conditions lately?

I look forward to hanging out at Twin Lakes on the weekends with the Swampdivers.

long time no see SwampThing! Sounds like your last year was as crazy as mine! I didn't log a single dive though... Looking forward to getting back into the water soon though -- it's been WAY too long.

Man.....where have you guys been?!? We've missed you! I hope we can resurrect the southern Swampers this summer, we need you guys.

Wait a minute here....Pinch me Dee,is this for real???There is actually life stirring around from the not to distant past!!Hi guys...dito from what Dee said..heck ,I`d even stay dry just to see ya`ll out at the pond...""man the b-b-q grill...summers around the bend!!!""

should be a good summer.... seems like it should be much, much, much quieter than last year. :)

grilling at the lake is highly possible...

Well with water temps starting to warm up, I'm thinking it's time to dust off the gear and get ready for diving again. I havn't been wet since early dec and havn't been out to twin lakes for some time.

Still too chilly for me. Give it another month, and it will be mid-70's.

GeekDiver:
Well with water temps starting to warm up, I'm thinking it's time to dust off the gear and get ready for diving again. I havn't been wet since early dec and havn't been out to twin lakes for some time.

Geek,

Good to see ya movin' about...

Regards,

I am a new diver got my C-card last month and only made a few dives since then. But I have hard about Twin Lakes a few times and would like to get a little more info. Sounds like this may be a places I can get a little more bottom time before doing any diving offshore.

Michael
Sweeny, TX

Back
Top Bottom