Anyone do weekday check out dives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fire5man

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Does anyone know of any Dive shops (the closer to Annapolis, MD the better) that does weekday check out dives. As I am working for my advance I am hoping to find someone who can help me get a class in on the weekdays as I work most every weekend during the diving season. I would even be interested in a private instruction in the price is not to bad.

Thanks

If you were in Westchester NY or nearby I can help you..why not try your local LDS and ask them about it..Hopefully they can work something out for you..

You may want to post your question in the " basic scuba discussions" or "new divers and those considering diving" along with calling your local dive center.... hope this is helpful

fire5man,
We would be able to work with you privately once the quarries are
open during the week. I can't yet give you a price without speaking
to the instructor first, but I'm sure we can work something out.
We would usually use Bainbridge for AOW at least for the deep dive,
but we are flexible for the other dives. Guppy Gulch is closest to us and
the cheapest.

Terri and Fire5man - Please keep me in the loop if you would. I'm a shift worker and work weekends every other month. I'm always looking for people to dive with mid-week. I'm already working with Dori on my AOW when I can get a weekend free, but I'm always open to a mid-week trip to any of the local quarries to to Del or VA Beach.

No worries... we can do weekdays at your convenience... Give us a call... Thanks

Just by luck my command staff gave everyone in my area anextra weekend off in are next calendar month and i got the weekend my LDS is doing check out dives for AOW. Thanks for all the info and help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom