Anyone going to be at portage or whitestar Sunday July 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and I are working at the scuba concession at White Star Quarry for the entire holiday weekend. I am planning on diving sunday afternoon with a couple of friends when the fun dies down. I am sure that I can hook you up with someone to dive if you want to stop by.

Too bad you cant come Friday, a bunch of my friends will be there to dive.

Hope to see you

Rich

Rich,
Thanks I will definantly be there Sunday. Your guys there at the concession on Sat. the 21st really went out of their way to help me. One guy in particular, I will say the taller of the two because I am so bad with names, helped me to try and fix a problem with my BC.

See you on Sunday.

Aaron

Rich,
Thanks I will definantly be there Sunday. Your guys there at the concession on Sat. the 21st really went out of their way to help me. One guy in particular, I will say the taller of the two because I am so bad with names, helped me to try and fix a problem with my BC.

See you on Sunday.

Aaron

It was great meeting you... the weather was definitely FANTASTIC This weekend!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom