Anyone near Montreal goes spearfishing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i went to vally feild last sunday, water was not bad i had my 7 on 7, but the visability was pritty bad, lets say i saw the end of my spear gun, not much more. my friend who can go to 60ft says it got better when you got through the cloud of green stuff but he didn't see any fish either. maybe later when the water clears up visability will be better. that huge rain fall we had last week did not help. if you want to go this winter keep in touch.

Hello everyone,
It's going to be my first season spearfishing here in Quebec. I don't know any good lakes for spearing and would appreciate any advice. I'll be driving from Toronto for a weekend when the season opens and wouldn't mind to join anyone on the trip to the lake.

Hey guys, I also will be starting out, and wanted to know if i could join any of you for a spearfishing trip? I'll be buying the mako oceanic ETR, heard it's amazing. Thanks :D

At least can someone tell me where to go? i've heard of lac st. francois, valleyfield but dont know where to go exactly. Can some one give me some good coordinates? :D Thanks! :eyebrow:

I'd like to restart spearfishing. When I was 12 year of age until 18 I did o lot of free diving and spearfishing . I'm in Longueuil near Montreal. ALEX

Back
Top Bottom