anyone still diving local?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

we will be doing a night dive wed night around 5:30 6:00ish at lake fenton if anyone wants to come out

email or call me
810-691-2101
gavin

Jchoby:
A few others and I will be doing a New Year's Dive at Gilboa New Year's day...mainly just for the heck of it and start the year off with a dive albeit a chilly one. Drop me a note if interested...

Cheers

JC

Sounds like Gilboa is going to be one busy dive site New Year's day. Some divers from my local club are going to be there as well as an organized outing by Diver's Inc. in Ann Arbor.

Paula (Who will be busy watching football and not diving that particular day.)

Jchoby:
A few others and I will be doing a New Year's Dive at Gilboa New Year's day...mainly just for the heck of it and start the year off with a dive albeit a chilly one. Drop me a note if interested...

Cheers

JC

Sounds good, send me the info

DMP:
Sounds good, send me the info

We'll prob hit the water fairly early (10ish maybe) since one of the group as a family event...we'll still working on a time. I'll post once we figure that out. According to the Gilboa website, they'll have hot food cooking.

I'll drop a post when I know more...

vr

JC

Jchoby:
We'll prob hit the water fairly early (10ish maybe) since one of the group as a family event...we'll still working on a time. I'll post once we figure that out. According to the Gilboa website, they'll have hot food cooking.

I'll drop a post when I know more...

vr

JC

Wahoo let's get wet :11: ...oh yea umm dry suit :eyebrow:

Tiny Bubbles:
Me, Ted (gtxl1200) and Dirk (dilldap) dove Union Lake this morning. Photos attached.

-Ray

Thanks for the view. I grew up in Walled Lake and was always curious about diving in the local lakes there as a kid. I live in Los Angeles now and dive the Pacific but I still wonder about those lakes every time I go visit my parents. Today I was just doing a google search to find any reports about what kinds of things divers are seeing in those lakes.

I remember a newspaper article from around 1980 where it mentioned that divers in Orchard Lake can see a horse-drawn carriage, complete with horse skeletons. Always wondered if it was true...

Thanks again,
(a different) Ray

Jchoby:
I know of a few folks who will be doing a New Year's Dive at Gilboa on the 1st. Some of use will be showing up around 8ish... We'll C YA there if you want to come join the fun..

vr

JC

Is that 8'ish in the morning or evening???? Doing a dive the day before at the Star as well.....Maybe just camp out this weekend

Back
Top Bottom