Anyone still have fun diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dude,
I think you miss most of the trip reports,or look good at the Florida conchs area man they love to dive,read thru local areas like ours Great lake wrecking crew folks have a passion to dive! as I think most folks do!
experts ya we all are in our own mind!
Brad

I was thinking about this thread as I read Bob's dive report through the Fifthd buddy list thinking, "Bob just had an awesome dive, and hes old." :D

And who doesn't get excited at the smell of neoprene? Its like catnip for divers. I wanna roll in it and chew on it and throw it up in the air and chase it....

TheFoggyMask:
I was thinking about this thread as I read Bob's dive report through the Fifthd buddy list thinking, "Bob just had an awesome dive, and hes old." :D

And who doesn't get excited at the smell of neoprene? Its like catnip for divers. I wanna roll in it and chew on it and throw it up in the air and chase it....

Good line!

As normal I find my log book pages aren't big enough to fill in all of a dive! :14:

Last Wednesday was, well just amazing. Was feeling the itch to go deep on a marine reserve, but as leading owd's we stuck to 18m, 3 boats arrived at the dive site, an island just off the shore, beautiful platform which drops down to around 50m, straight away on the platform a baby, real tiny octopus decided it would be friendly, it totally crawled onto my hand, we saw 2 baracudas, at the 2 points of the isalnd there are commonly showls of around 400, an amazing sight... We swan along the wall, i lost count of the grouper, huge, a few wakar too, and moray eels,and more octopus, just at the point to turn around, see another guy pointing frantically into the blue, there above us floating off was a ray, all i remember was shaking my shaker to get my clients attention and just staring off watching the ray slowly dissapear into the blue.... It was an amazing experience, it was only a small one but its the first time i have seen one. We also saw a "fork beard" White fish with big whiskers, will check to see if thats its real name... And ofcourse just on that dive, you're not carrying a camera... :shakehead

merxlin:
But rarely do I see a post from anyone just letting everyone know about a great dive. Have divers become so complacent about what we do that the joy of being underwater is gone?

You obviously haven't been diving with me or read any of my trip reports on Scubaboard, Zendiving, or CHUM. Soon, they'll start appearing on RebreatherWorld. I'm having the time of my life right now. I'm diving as much as time, money, and vacation allow. There are so many diving goals on my plate at this time, I'd love to quit my job to complete them all. :D For they will allow me to pursue my passion in diving; deep wreck diving. The only thing that I'm sorry about is that I didn't discover diving sooner. But, I'm here now and lovin' every minute of it.

Richard

FG62.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom