Anyone up for a dive this week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

honeylager

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey there,

I'm looking for someone to go for a dive with sometime this week during the evenings, or the afternoon Saturday. I get off work at 6 so I'm thinking one or two dives, one obviously would be a night dive if it was two dives. I will need to work on my buoyancy first dive since I haven't jumped in my drysuit since I've been back in Canada and my last 150 dives were in South East Asia. If you're up for it send me a private message and we'll work something out!

Shane

We're diving at Whytecliff this Wednesday at 7:00pm. You're (or anyone) welcome to join us.

We're diving at Whytecliff this Wednesday at 7:00pm. You're (or anyone) welcome to join us.

Hey that sounds good to me! Will you guys be in the water at 7:00 or you're meeting there at 7:00 because I'll have to run by the edge to grab some tanks and things after work and making it there before 7:00 may be a bit of a stretch?

I would also like to dive Kelvin Grove some time if someone is up for it?

We'll be meeting there at 7:00. There will three of us plus you. We'll probably be in the water by 7:20 or maybe longer depending how much we chat and take our sweet time gearing up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom