Anyoone up for Rawlings February 17 or 18?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeadiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey guys:

Anyone up to be a buddy for Rawlings this coming weekend? Got some new drysuit boots and fins I want to check out. Thanks.

that's a bummer! I'll also be doing Milbrook on March 11 with The Dive shop out of Fairfax. Maybe if your new suit comes in you'll be able to go then. I'm trying to get as much water time with my dry suit as possible becuase I seem to have problems venting properly.

Maybe next time! havne't dove with you in a while.

that's a bummer! I'll also be doing Milbrook on March 11 with The Dive shop out of Fairfax. Maybe if your new suit comes in you'll be able to go then. I'm trying to get as much water time with my dry suit as possible becuase I seem to have problems venting properly.

Maybe next time! Haven't dove with you in a while, would be good to get re-acquainted.

The suit is already in the shop, I have a dive planned for Feb 25 to the Morgan off the Va. Beach coast.
Ive never been to Milbrook so it could be a doable trip. Post when it gets closer & we shall see.

Robert

Sorry to hear of your seal. I was wondering why you guys quit after your surface interval. It looked like you were going to dive again.

Yea & of course this was the 1st time diving this DS that I didnt bring my semi-dry set up as a back up. Murphy kicks in.
I was contemplating duct taping the seal to get in the 2nd dive, but chickened out.

Probably a good choice. One of the students with us had a neck seal flood during drills on the second dive - dumped about five gallons of 45 degree water out of that semi-closed system!

Monday's a holiday...I think I can make a morning dive if Rawlings is open.

All,
I'm good to go for Rawlings either Sunday the 18th or Monday the 19th. I'm fairly new at this, but eager to dive as much as I can and enthusiastic to learn more. Please let me know if you can buddy up.
Rob

Back
Top Bottom