Anyoone up for Rawlings February 17 or 18?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There will be three of us at Lake Rawlings tomorrow (Sat, 17 Jan) at Noon to do our dry suit OW dives. We could use a fourth to keep the cost down (our fourth just cancelled).

Can't make Sat, but so far good to go Sun or Mon. I think I feel a cold coming on, so I might have to pass. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it goes away. I really want to dive this weekend.

Rob:

Sorry, I quit looking at the board after Thursday night, figured no takers so made other plans. I did find a buddy for next weekend (don't know if its going to be Satruday or Sunday yet, but I can let you know if you're interested) always up to meet folks and socialize. Do you have a dry or semi dry suit?

Joe,
I have a semi-dry 7mm. I'm up for a dive next weekend to do a final tune up before heading offshore for the first time. I can make either Sat or Sunday, just let me know in advance. I have to deconflict babysitting duties with my wife. What I would like to try is to get to the deepest part of the lake. I have never been deeper than 40 feet, and I want to push my envelope as much as I can in the protected waters of the lake.
Rob

Are you planning a Rawlings dive the weekend of Feb 24th or 25th? Will the Quarry be open or do you have to make special arrangements? I really need to get some more dry suit dives in before I venture out into the ocean.

Skip C

Skipp, Joe, et al, I'm willing to go either Sat the 24th or Sun the 25th. Early Saturday works best for me but I can do either. My understanding is that they will open the quarry if you make prior arrangments, minimum party size is 4. I think there is enough interest here, lets make some concrete plans, say meet saturday at 8 and do some diving. Who is in?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom