APEKS DST 1 st stage A clamp Conversion Kit Part number

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yohaneo

New
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I am looking for the part number of the A clamp (yoke) conversion kit for Apeks DST 1st stage.

I found the part number od the din conversion kit (AP 0211) but not the one of the Yoke conversion kit.

I need it to make a purchase.

I d really appreciate your help!
Cheers

Yohan

I am looking for the part number of the A clamp (yoke) conversion kit for Apeks DST 1st stage.
I found the part number od the din conversion kit (AP 0211) but not the one of the Yoke conversion kit.
I am not familiar with a DIN to Yoke conversion 'kit'. Usually the standard configuration for Apeks first stages is yoke, and a yoke to DIN 'kit' is therefore available. I may be wrong but I have not seen such a kit.

Nonetheless, all you need are four simple parts:

1. Yoke clamp AP1403 (this is the 'A clamp' part)
2. Yoke clamp screw AP1402 (this is the thumb screw)
3. Yoke clamp connector AP1407 (sometimes referred to as the 'yoke bolt'
4. Filter guard AP1406/1 (cover for the yoke bolt to hold the filter in; part also comes in the first stage service kitl)

If you really want to be 'authentic', you can also buy an Apeks protective cap / dust cover - AP1404 - or just buy a generic one from a dive shop.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom