April SSASS???

SSASS at Finns?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Of course, we would need to change the name. I guess we could just call it the Austin Swampers Social or *SS.:eyebrow: We could meet at the Hole In The Wall and make it an *sshole meeting.:rofl3:

OK, my creative thinking is a little twisted this morning. We need more input.

Aw, that's just the DIMWIT diver in you coming out...

Regardless of what we call it, I'd like to know what others think about meeting on a Friday night instead of Saturday. Most of the meetings I've missed because I was out at the lake, out of town, etc. I make plans for my weekends, but they usually don't begin until Sat morning. It's usually hard to break away from these "plans" to go have dinner...

Heading somewhere Friday night after work would be much easier, and might help increase attendance, IMO.

Would anyone else like to comment on this?

I've missed the last few of these because of the Saturday issue too. Usually involved with something or just comming off a dive. I second (or third or whatever) the move to Friday nights. That also gives us a chance to find a dive buddy for Saturday.

I second (or third or whatever) the move to Friday nights. That also gives us a chance to find a dive buddy for Saturday.

Very good point! :D

I hereby concede acronym ownership to the man from Oak Hill ...

FEAST on Swampers!
Woo hoo...

Now which Friday of the month is it???

Back
Top Bottom