April SSASS???

SSASS at Finns?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Friday is a GREAT idea. Where are we going to FEAST this Friday?

Friday is a GREAT idea. Where are we going to FEAST this Friday?

How 'bout someplace in town with decent margaritas? :D

Serrano's HH 3 pm - 6 pm. House ritas $2, draft beer $1.50, well drinks $2.00
chesse quesadillas, bean and cheese nachos, & chicken flaquitos $1.00

Chuy's HH 4-7 pm. Ritas $3.50, beer $2.25
Nacho bar - chips, cheese, beef, beans, jalapenos. We tried this out last Friday and it was OK but they don't give you a plate so it's more like chips and a variety of dips.

Warehouse saloon HH 5-7 pm. $3.00 ritas, $2 beer
Supposedly they have it catered by someone new every week. This place is more of a pool hall/ bar than a restaurant.

Serrano's works for me. Any other ideas???:D

Serrano's HH 3 pm - 6 pm. House ritas $2, draft beer $1.50, well drinks $2.00
chesse quesadillas, bean and cheese nachos, & chicken flaquitos $1.00

Chuy's HH 4-7 pm. Ritas $3.50, beer $2.25
Nacho bar - chips, cheese, beef, beans, jalapenos. We tried this out last Friday and it was OK but they don't give you a plate so it's more like chips and a variety of dips.

Warehouse saloon HH 5-7 pm. $3.00 ritas, $2 beer
Supposedly they have it catered by someone new every week. This place is more of a pool hall/ bar than a restaurant.

Serrano's works for me. Any other ideas???:D

If serranos or chuys, which location? and what time for FEAST?

Also for consideration, Jorges on Hancock, haven't been there recently, but have provided consistantly good margaritas and tex mex in past.

any other suggestions?

If serranos or chuys, which location? and what time for FEAST?

Also for consideration, Jorges on Hancock, haven't been there recently, but have provided consistantly good margaritas and tex mex in past.

any other suggestions?

I'm up for Serrano's on Red River or Jorges on Hancock. How does 6:30 or 7 pm sound for a meeting time?

I'm trying to reach a consensus here and keep as many people as possible happy. How about El Arroyo on 5th, near MOPAC? Good Tex-Mex, Ritas and a fair shot from 35.

BTW, should this be in a new thread for May FEAST.

Oh, one other thing, I'll be in the pool Friday evening, so you get to have fun without me.

On a spur, Angie and I ate at Jorge's last night. The food, atmosphere and margaritas were all very good.

How 'bout we take a quick vote of who wants to go where...I don't care should be a voting option too. :wink:

I'm going dry caving through Maple Run on Friday night so unfortunately I will be unable to attend, but I'll look forward to the next SSASS meeting on FRIDAY, June ??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom