Aqua Lung Pearl i3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lisa,

My wife went with the whole line up for female divers from Aqualung. She really enjoyed the comfort and the performance of their equipment. She tried out the BC and along with other products at a LDS pool.

Here are pics of the Aqualung pearl i3; she went with the aqua marine, they come in three colors

MG

i6fokk.jpg

2wfuwp2.jpg

4g5jyv.jpg

23u1sgw.jpg

2wdsolz.jpg

ac8o50.jpg

34zh7gh.jpg

2nrdnnl.jpg

vxjjgx.jpg
how do you find a lds? i live in orlando, and have not found one place that sells it and will let me try it on. all the places that sell them will not let me try it in a pool first because they say if i dont buy it then it will have to be sold as new. can someone point me somewhere ?!!? i live in the orlando area
:)

I decided to go with the Aqua Lung Diva XLT with the Air Source Inflator with integrated backup regulator. Since I dive mostly on vacation I decided to go with a BC that weighs less, since packing was an issue. I also liked the ability to add on the integrated backup regulator, so I could streamline, and not have to get an Octo. One less hose!

Attachments

• bc_divaxlt_LARGER.jpg
    bc_divaxlt_LARGER.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 73
Lisa,

Good for you, but you know what? I want real pictures of your BC not the one you posted :) Hope to see you diving in it real soon...

P.S
Bella, I attended a Aqualung function that had the rep come up from Vista CA and demo all the new aqualung line at a LDS pool... So of course none of the BC's were the shops, they were all from the Rep...

Personally I'm a big fan of having the minimal amount of stickers required on a tank to get by. Since most of what is put on those stickers isn't useful information for diving, I quickly remove them. :)

Anything else on the tank that "isn't useful for diving" that you'd remove?

:eyebrow:

zksnpg.jpg

Hint

ive been reading this thread a lot since i have been going back and forth between the diva and the pearl. Im trying to buy it from my dive shop and i was wondering if they priced the pearl or the diva and for how much?

thanks!

ive been reading this thread a lot since i have been going back and forth between the diva and the pearl. Im trying to buy it from my dive shop and i was wondering if they priced the pearl or the diva and for how much?

thanks!

DeepSeaSupply

:popcorn:

Anything else on the tank that "isn't useful for diving" that you'd remove?

:lotsalove:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom