Aqualung Aqua-Navy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess if you can't exhale there will be no bubbles so it must work.

I would think material more like a sponge or the sintered filter at the intake would be more appropriate.

what difference would this diffuser make? After the bubbles rise so many feet above you they tend to join together as big bubbles..............

For getting close to fish I can see the advantage.....but not for rising to the surface unnoticed..........a rebreather would be best for stealth...........

what difference would this diffuser make? After the bubbles rise so many feet above you they tend to join together as big bubbles..............

For getting close to fish I can see the advantage.....but not for rising to the surface unnoticed..........a rebreather would be best for stealth...........

That's a good point. Perhaps what's really needed is a length of soaker hose extending the length of the tank.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom