Aqualung titan lx questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's a solid deal, meaning if you don't like it you can easily recoup your costs and make another $50+ in the process.

It's a solid deal, meaning if you don't like it you can easily recoup your costs and make another $50+ in the process.
Thanks for all the replies. The information on here is very helpful, especially to someone that is new. Is there a thread where others can post great deals they have seen for sale? They may not be looking to buy at the time but could pass the info on. For example I picked up an oceanic data max proplus 2 and us divers conshelf 21 for $75 shipped to my door off craigslist. If i would not have been interested, is there somewhere I could have posted the link for someone else to scoop up? Or would i have to create a new thread?

Just to echo others, the Titan is a very good Reg, the Zoop is a simple yet reliable and easy to use computer. I think it's a good deal.

For what it is worth the Titan LX is my regulator of choice (when not diving an Argonaut). I love my Titan LX. The current first stage is the same parts internal just set in an L shape. No difference. The newest version is called the CORE. Whatever, same thing.

Having both a Legend LX and the Titan LX, the Titan LX has all of the performance of the Legend and is the equal of any regulator made and proven so in testing. It is also robust, durable and reliable. And easily serviced anywhere (or by yourself).

N

For what it is worth the Titan LX is my regulator of choice (when not diving an Argonaut). I love my Titan LX. The current first stage is the same parts internal just set in an L shape. No difference. The newest version is called the CORE. Whatever, same thing.

Having both a Legend LX and the Titan LX, the Titan LX has all of the performance of the Legend and is the equal of any regulator made and proven so in testing. It is also robust, durable and reliable. And easily serviced anywhere (or by yourself).

N

Question for you - I broke a retaining ring on my Titan LX - can you buy parts off the internet? Or is this a LDS item?
The housing seems ok but I dropped a tank and it squeezed the ring and snapped it - I glued it but would prefer replacing the ring than using the current one.

Any sites where I can buy just the Retaining Ring? I can see the part number as 128102...

You "might" find one on eBay but doubtful, unlikely to find one advertised through official channels/dealers online. Assuming you live near a dealer they can order the part for you, I'm sure it will be expensive though. I could get one for you but shipping would likely make it cost prohibitive. If you want me to look into cost, message me. Good luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom