Arte et Marte par NACD Servitum Nulli Secundus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damn Rick! 42 pages to justify your breaking of the ByLaws? I'm very, very disappointed in you. This continued hijacking of the NACD is wrong. It's dishonorable. You are doing the very thing you're accusing everyone else of doing. I've really tried to be supportive and I do consider you a friend, but friends have to tell you the truth. You're doing this wrong. It's time for you to step aside and stop being the NACD dictator.

FWIW, I've attached Rick's letter so you don't have to go traipsing across the interwebs to get it...

Attachments

• Open Letter to Membership working -signed (1).pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 579
I'm not sure why you two feel compelled to drive people to CDF. Many people don't have an account there and I don't believe that most of it (any of it?), can be Googled.

And if you don't have an account, you can't even view the thread.

And if you don't have an account, you can't even view the thread.
That was kind of my point, so thanks for clarifying it. Luckily, I remembered my old password, but it has to be a PITA for those who don't have an account. In addition, their moderation process is far different from ours. We allow a lot more latitude in regards to discussions and won't shut them down unless it gets REALLY ugly.

My password was my Scubaboard password, so if you wanna log in as me, knock your sox off. Conversely, if someone with admin rights over there wants to log in as me here, please try not to say anything too stupid. I can take care of that myself.

My password was my Scubaboard password
Please don't share your password. It's encrypted here, so while we can change your SB password, we can't simply read it. I'm sure there's a way to snatch it out of the db morass, but I don't know how and don't want to know how. I was able to read it on my account, but feel that many would feel left out. It's why I uploaded Rick's letter here. If you're going to send people to read something elsewhere (which is already bad form), at least send them some place that doesn't require them to register to see it.

Damn, as someone that is working in the direction of getting Cavern, Intro and finally Cave certified, I would NEVER have anything to do with this kind of tom foolery ********. I am glad to see all of this come to light as I could have been swayed to take a NACD certification. This is WELL beyond how grown folk should behave or interact. I thought being president of my HOA was a pain in the butt.

I guess it's part of the clarity, making it impossible to read unless you have an account on CDF.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom